- Dec. 9 — APO/FPO/DPO (ZIP Code 093 only) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 11 — APO/FPO/DPO (all other ZIP Codes) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail services
- Dec. 15 — USPS Retail Ground service
- Dec. 18 — APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express service
- Dec. 18 — First-Class Mail service (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 18 — First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 19 — Priority Mail service
- Dec. 23 — Priority Mail Express* service
Most US shipments arrive in 2-9 days, but can take as long as two weeks. Items ship from zip code 02568. Tracking numbers provided for all but first-class mail. Shipping upgrades available.
Average International Transit Times
Using First Class Package International, deliveries generally take between 7–21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Please allow at least 30 days for delivery. Customs and taxes are purchaser's responsibility. Items shipped First Class Package include tracking. Small items shipped First Class Mail do not include tracking and are at your own risk. Should tracking be desired, please upgrade shipping to International Priority.